At the heart of Forward Signs are the principles of quality and precision, flexibility and creativity to ensure that we deliver the highest standards of excellence to adapt to our client’s ever-changing needs.
Forward Signs was founded in 1986 catering to local business communities within the Greater Toronto Area. Hard work and perseverance enabled us to gain the confidence of our customers at a time where we offered simple yet creative signage products.
As our business and client list grew across North America, Forward Signs became hand-in-hand with quality service, efficient production and innovative signage designs. With this unprecedented growth, we relocated to our current facility that is 50,000 sq ft and employs 100+ employees.
Our employee’s loyalty and dedication created a distinct relationship in the company and speaks volume about Forward Sign’s reputation. To ensure the quality of all signage, our staffs are all well trained and certified in their area of expertise.
Awards and accolades
Certifications & Safety Trainings
- 3M Certified Shop
- Canadian Aboriginal & Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC) Member
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Certificate of Recognition (COR) Registered
- Construction Safety Association of Ontario (CSAO)
- ContractorCheck (Health & Safety Accreditation for Contractors)
- Industrial Accident Prevention Association (IAPA)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015
- In-House Master Electrician
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL)
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC)
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- WHMIS – Education Program
- St. John Ambulance – Standard First Aid Training
- Basics of Fall Protection
- Aerial Equipment
- Suspended Access
- Machine Guarding
- Canadian National Contractor Safety Program (eRailsafe Canada)
- Health and Safety Manager