Quality, Health and Safety
We pursue best-in-class product and service quality for our clients, while making no compromise when it comes to health and safety of our team and environment protection.
COR™ 2022 certifcation from the Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA)
The Certificate of Recognition (COR™) is an occupational health and safety accreditation, given to organizations with EHS programs that meet national safety standards. The COR program reinforces your company’s commitment to safety excellence, through the health and safety management system (HSMS).
ISO certified working procedure
1.We are one of the few companies in the industry whose service procedure is proudly based on ISO 9001:2015 quality management standard. Being ISO 9001:2015 certified enables us to improve communication, planning and administration processes as well as maintain the consistency in the delivery of our products or services.
Seasoned production team
Our manufacturing team comprises a group of veterans with over 15 years of experience.
Advanced manufacturing machinery
We invest in advanced machinery continuously to make sure we can bring clients’ desire into life.
Designated site supervision team
Besides a seasoned installment team, we also have a designated site supervision team to ensure safety on the jobsite.
From fabricating with eco-friendly material to reducing pollution during production, we do our best to protect the environment.
Certifications & Safety Trainings
- 3M Certified Shop
- Canadian Aboriginal & Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC) Member
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Certificate of Recognition (COR) Registered
- Construction Safety Association of Ontario (CSAO)
- ContractorCheck (Health & Safety Accreditation for Contractors)
- Industrial Accident Prevention Association (IAPA)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015
- In-House Master Electrician
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL)
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC)
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- WHMIS – Education Program
- St. John Ambulance – Standard First Aid Training
- Basics of Fall Protection
- Aerial Equipment
- Suspended Access
- Machine Guarding
- Canadian National Contractor Safety Program (eRailsafe Canada)
- Health and Safety Manager
Forward Signs was the signage subcontractor for the Go Oakville Parking Garage. Forward Signs has been very responsive, the quality of their drawing and signs have been very good, their site forces have worked safely and have been respectful of EllisDon and the other subcontractors on site, and have ultimately completed the Go Oakville Parking Garage on time, on budget and with a minimal number of deficiencies.
Forward Signs has proven itself to be a reliable company that meets production and installation deadlines, while at the same time maintaining high quality standards. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any company that is looking for a new signage production partner.
It was a challenging project that included exterior signage, building cladding, and marketing signage that we could not have completed without the expertise in fabrication and installation.