Forward Signs Inc. is committed to the protection of the environment through the implementation of an effective environmental management program. At a minimum, we comply with all applicable environmental legislation and make every reasonable effort to exceed our formal obligations for protecting the environment, out of a sense of responsibility for the safety of the environment as a shared resource. FSI staff shall be aware of the manner in which their activities must be conducted in order to have the least possible impact on the environment.
We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices including:
- From fabricating with eco-friendly material to reducing pollution during production, we do our best to protect the environment
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly, where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs, communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of
- reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities, promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable
Forward Signs was the signage subcontractor for the Go Oakville Parking Garage. Forward Signs has been very responsive, the quality of their drawing and signs have been very good, their site forces have worked safely and have been respectful of EllisDon and the other subcontractors on site, and have ultimately completed the Go Oakville Parking Garage on time, on budget and with a minimal number of deficiencies.
Forward Signs has proven itself to be a reliable company that meets production and installation deadlines, while at the same time maintaining high quality standards. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any company that is looking for a new signage production partner.
It was a challenging project that included exterior signage, building cladding, and marketing signage that we could not have completed without the expertise in fabrication and installation.